Mario cake

Mario cake

Saturday, January 1, 2011

This cat should not be here, he should not be about! He should not be here when your mother is out!

OK, I think this cake is my favorite so far.  I made a cat in the hat cake for a baby shower.  Here are some pictures:


The weird thing to me as I am making all these cakes is when I finish one, I keep thinking about how I could have made it better or how I will do it better the next time.  I'm not sure this is a good hobby/business for a Type A perfectionist. :)
My next cakes are a birthday cake and a wedding cake!  YIKES!

2 comments:

  1. Looks great Aimee! I understand the frustration, but it will just make it easier the next time you make that cake. Keep up the wonderful work as long as you are enjoying it.
    Dedrah

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! You are so creative girlie!

    ReplyDelete