Mario cake

Mario cake

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Dates I am unavailable to create cakes

I hope the following information is helpful to you when planning your upcoming events.  
I am unavailable to create cakes the weekend of February 24-27.

In March the only weekend I have available is March 18-20.  If you have already spoken with me regarding a cake for March, more than likely I have you on my calendar and am holding a spot for you.  (Holloway, Burgess-Brantley, Smith, Greenwood, Brown, Crilly)

April, May and June still have availability but are already starting to book up.  If you have a birthday or celebration in those months, you should get with me soon to hold a tentative spot on my creation calendar.

I look forward to the opportunity to play a small role in your celebrations!
Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment